Once you press the Yellow “Reserve Now” button above, you will be redirected to our property payment page.
Once you have completed the payment, you will be sent an email requesting that you fill out a brief personal information survey so that we can begin the Land Sale Contract process.
Our monthly payment amount includes all processing fees and property taxes. There will be no additional fees added at any time in the process.
This property is a short drive 8 minutes north of I-80 in the Ryndon area in the Meadow Valley Ranchos subdivision. It is an off-grid lot but houses and established power are about a block away. Access to downtown Elko is only about 25 minutes with spectacular views of the Ruby Mountains. The road to the property is not maintained by the county but is in fairly good condition. Many trails and open space here for recreation, hiking, camping, or building if desired.
15.7 miles NE of downtown Elko
3 miles north of Ryndon country store
0 Mesa Verde Dr
Lot 7 of Block 21, of Meadow Valley Ranchos Unit No. 7, subdivision
Haul or drill a well
A additional fee of $199 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
Elko serves as the economic hub of the Ruby Valley, a region with a population of over 55,000. Elko is 21 miles from Lamoille Canyon and the Ruby Mountains famously dubbed the Swiss Alps of Nevada, providing year round access to recreation including hiking, skiing and hunting with access to over twenty alpine lakes. The city straddles the Humboldt River.
- What can be built on the property?
- Single-family dwellings not to exceed one unit on each parcel of land
- Vegetable crops
- Rodeo and roping arenas
- Public parks and campgrounds
- Nurseries and greenhouses
- Private stables
- Home occupations
- Building permit is good for one year.
- Camping is allowed on the property for 28 days at a time.
- RV permits shall be issued for an indefinite period; provided, however, that work shall commence within ninety (90) days of issuance of the permit and shall not be interrupted for any period of time in excess of six (6) months.
- Mobile homes are allowed on the property if they are hooked up to an approved septic system.
For other questions concerning land use:
|Zoning Department Website:||https://www.elkocountynv.net/departments/planning_and_zoning/index.php|
|Planning Dept Contact:||775-738-6816|
|Tax Office Contact:||775-738-5217|
|Assessor’s Office Contact:||(775) 738 – 5217|