Frequently Asked Questions
We try to make the land buying process as simple as possible. Here are the steps:
- Simply hit the yellow “Reserve Now” button.
- Fill in your information and pressed submit.
- We will be notified and the contract creation process will start.
- You will receive a link to fill out a brief personal information form necessary for creating the contract.
- Once the contract documents have been created, they will be sent to you via SignNow to review and sign.
- At this point we will set you up in our note payment system. Voila! You are now a landowner.
We hate hidden fees just as much as you! With Blue Eagle Land, there are no hidden fees. We include all fees (both for cash and owner finance) built into the price. Here is what is already included in the price:
- The Doc Fee: A one-time $199 fee covers the creation of the contract and filing of all necessary documents with the county. You pay this with the initial down payment on both cash and owner finance transactions.
- All property taxes are pro-rated and added into your monthly bill for owner financed properties.
- HOA Dues: If a property has HOA dues, it is also pro-rated and added into the monthly payment.
No! I am a land investor, not an agent. As an investor, I own every parcel of land that I sell. This means there are no agents or middlemen involved. This is how we are able to provide land at such a steep discount!
We spend a lot of time searching for undervalued land deals, allowing to pass our savings onto you! Since we are not real estate agents there are no real estate or title fees added to the price.
We have a large network of connections across the United States. This allows us to help you search out and find the perfect piece of land. Our guarantee is that if we can’t find you the perfect piece of land, will pass you on to one of our colleagues who can help!
Here at Blue Eagle Land we offer a 90 day 100% moneyback guarantee on every piece of land that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied, let us know and will do whatever we need to to make it right.
When it comes to your monthly payments, we use ACH (Direct withdrawal from the checking or savings account) backed up by your credit card. Both of these options offer you the ability to dispute any malicious or unfounded charges.